- They are usually meaningless
- They often have items that could have been left out to make a top 7 list.
- They remind me of gender specific magazines that list the top this or that.
- Some of them leave out a couple of items, so it should actually be a top 12 or a top 16 list.
- They always show up at the end of the year or the beginning of the year, why not March or October?
- They remind me of David Letterman, which is not necessarily a bad thing.
- They remind me of my dear departed next-door neighbor's dog -- don't ask.
Friday, January 7, 2011
I don't like top 10 lists.
Posted by Joseph Kraus at 1:51 PM