This was the title of the "Symposium for Colorado Teachers and Faculty" that took place right before the Bridges to the Future event.
I learned a lot of stuff about:
• Scalable Game Design from the University of Colorado, Boulder
• Humane game development for students and teachers
• Scratch -- A programming language that makes it easy to create your own interactive stories, animations, games, music, and art.
• Greenfoot -- Game development platform that is more appropriate for teenagers.
• David Thomson wrote the book, Law School 2.0: Legal Education for a Digital Age. This books is focused on how students are using social networking services. I really like how he used wordle at the beginning of each chapter.
I hope I can use some of these resources to help my son make his own video/computer games.