One of my main duties as chair elect of the Sci-Tech Division was to continue DST program planning for the 2011 conference in Philadelphia. I worked with a lot of other great people and divisions to layout the schedule and topics for next year.
For the rest of the conference, I was able to attend many great sessions, and I was able to send out many tweets from those sessions. I also blogged about one of the sessions at Collaborative Librarianship News.
One of my favorite sessions was from from Scott Brown and Kim Dority.
Some others that I attended were:
- SLA Rising Stars and SLA Fellows Roundtable
- Academic Division Roundtable session where we discussed marketing and outreach aspects of librarianship.
- "Future of Science Librarianship," Contributed Papers.
- Data Curation: Reinventing Science Librarianship
- Library of the Future: Conversations in the Round
- Science Information on Mobile Devices
- SLA Division and Joint Cabinet Meeting
- Astronomy Roundtable
- Closing General Session